Current Transmissions:

20131019

(no subject)

INT. PIERRE ELLIOT TRUDEAU HIGHSCHOOL - DAY
MAX and ANGST are sitting on a bench in the atrium, sitting by a tree. MAX has a styrofoam coffee in his hands. FRANK is leaning back on the wall with one leg propped up as well, he is also drinking coffee. It is 10:45am. There are just a few other students about.

FRANK
Why is it that we can remember things in shifts and other shifts we forget?

MAX
The power of the plureality. 

FRANK
But what does this have to do with us in the first place?

MAX
Maybe all. Maybe nothing at all. I think we are being tested on what we are doing and how good we can do it. Just like pawns on the great chess board.

FRANK
Man that sucks. Like now is one of those times that I wish I really didn't know who I am.

ANGST
Awwww poor Franky hates being in high school.

MAX
Just go with the flow my good friend. After we do what we have to do here who knows what the next shift has install for us.

FRANK
Sounds like I am a fucking character in a fucking roleplaying game. 

(Angst rolls her eyes back)

MAX 
Wouldn't that be a pisser huh? 
(he shoots Angst a wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment