Current Transmissions:

20131029

Visions in Blue


Marty Tambler tried to take the glass of water that was being offered to him, but his hands were still trembling as he reached for it and thought better of it. He waved it away.

"Do you want to continue your story?" the sheriff asked. He was sitting on the edge of his desk, looking down upon Marty. The sheriff was an imposing figure, but that didn't faze him one bit.

Marty took a deep breath and then continued. "Well, one of the eight guys looked ready to kill me, he drew his gun and brought it up to my head. Then a woman's voice from the shadows said, 'I wouldn't do that if I were you.' And that's when everything went to hell in a handbasket."

"She stepped from the shadows, seeming to be glowing in very pale light, she was holding something in her hands, and I heard one of the fellows hiss, 'This is not your fight. Besides this is not even your prime, go back to where you belong.' And she told them 'All primes are mine'.

"I heard someone mention something about a plex-guardian, or something like that, and that's when she went to town on them." 


The sheriff shook his head and then asked, "Is that the way it happened, Marty? You know we will get to the bottom of this."

Marty looked at the sheriff and right into his eyes; the sheriff had been on the force long enough to know this fellow wasn't embellishing his tale one bit. "As God as my witness. He sent an angel to deliver me from those evil bastards."



No comments:

Post a Comment