Current Transmissions:

20140105

For Want of a Better Term

"Mother?" 

"Yes?" 

"Were you a commander in the Big War?" the young child asked. "I heard that you had legions of people under your command and that you had sent many bad bad men to the other life!" 

"I did what I had to do," she replied. "Why don't you go out and play?" 

"I will after you tell me what you did," she said. "Some people call you an angel... Are you an angel?" 

"I am what I am," she replied. She smiled at her daughter and scrunched up her face a bit. Much like a mother cat to a kitten.

"You go and play now and I will tell you all about it later." 

"You promise?" 

"Promises are meant to be broken."  

On that note the young girl stuck out her tongue at her mother and scampered out the door.



No comments:

Post a Comment